Comfortable duvet with feather/down filling. Washable up to 60°C - for even more hygiene.
- Every down duvet is manufactured in oversize to pre-compensate for shrinkage from washing
- finished with a piping of bias binding
- The individual panels are completely quilted to prevent slippage of the filling
- Quilting with 6 x 8 squares for standard size 135x200 cm and 1,5 cm internal webs
- 100 % fine-woven Cotton percale
Filling: Original filling, which is to say, guaranteed new product in accordance with DIN-EN 12934
- 135x200 cm -> ca. 700 g
- 155x220 cm -> ca. 875 g
DIN: white, new duck down and feathers, class I, 70 % down, 30 % feathers
General Information for down and feathers:
Bedding made from high-quality down and feather fillings is characterised by:
- exceptional elasticity, also sometimes referred to as Body - which is retained for many years
- provided the article is properly looked after; the higher the down component in the filling, the greater the volume of the duvet for the same weight of filling!
- washable up to 60°C
- due to the Quality of the finishing; we guarantee the exclusive use of guaranteed new class 1 material conforming to DIN-EN 12934!