Comfortable duvet with 100 % pure down filling. Washable up to 60°C - for even more hygiene.
- the filling for this exquisite duvet Comes from Muscovy ducks in the highlands of Nepal
- the down is perfectly suited for braving the cold
- the down of Muscovy duck is particulary soft and fluffy so it captures a large volume of air
- in winter, it protects the Body optimally against cold and in summer it prevents the sleeper from overheating
- very similar to those of exclusive eider down
- finest 100 % Mako Cotton (Nm 100/100)
Filling: 1 a White, hand-picked, new wild duck down, Class 1; 100 % down
- 135x200 cm -> ca. 480 g
- 155x220 cm -> ca. 600 g
- 200x200 cm -> ca. 720 g
General Information for down and feathers:
Bedding made from high-quality down and feather fillings is characterised by:
- exceptional elasticity, also sometimes referred to as Body - which is retained for many years
- provided the article is properly looked after; the higher the down component in the filling, the greater the volume of the duvet for the same weight of filling!
- washable up to 60°C
- due to the Quality of the finishing; we guarantee the exclusive use of guaranteed new class 1 material conforming to DIN-EN 12934!